When: Saturday, April 1 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Where: Freeman Douglass Field
According to Mayor Frank Sippel: “The township will be having its annual Easter Egg Hunt and spring fling this Saturday April 1st at the Freeman Douglass Field on Route 9 in Erma. The event is from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon. There will be a stilt walker, inflatables, balloon artist, face painter and music, this is a free event.”
According to the Township’s Facebook:
- Free coffee and doughnuts will be available.
- Children are divided into age groups and each ‘hunt’ in their own area for eggs filled with goodies and golden coins for special prizes.
- Children will receive a bag to put their treasures in.
- The Easter Bunny will be at the hunt to visit with the children.
- Additional attractions such as face painting, music, and children’s programming are scheduled as part of this event.
- This event will be held on Saturday, April 1, 2023 at Freeman Douglass Park from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. The egg hunt begins at 9 a.m. sharp with the other spring fling activities following