Buckets Margarita Bar & Cantina to re-open on Thursday, May 5 with a party, including drink specials, Mexican-fusion food, live entertainment, festive décor, free T-shirts and prizes – all outside on their bayside deck
On Cinco de Mayo, Thursday, May 5 at 6 p.m., The Reeds at Shelter Haven will reopen Buckets Margarita Bar & Cantina for the 2016 summer season. The lively restaurant and bar has expanded, with a new bayside belly-up bar that extends out onto the deck, a relaxed place to kick back and chill on hot summer days and nights.
Buckets is a casual setting for beachgoers to hang before, during or after a beach excursion. Bathing suits and flip-flops are welcome for a quick breakfast and a cocktail before hitting the sand, or stop by for the famous No Shower Happy Hour drinks and bar bites after a day in the sun.
Buckets will welcome the season with a Cinco de Mayo Party, including:
• A new-for-2016 Mexican Fusion Menu, including a variety of tacos, quesadillas, nachos, wraps and wings.
• Drink specials, including $2 Miller Light drafts, $5 Bacardi drinks and $7 classic margaritas, as well as souvenir Yard glass cocktails.
• Free custom Cinco de Mayo shirts for the first 100 attendees.
• A chance to win a $100 Buckets gift card with the best “group #selfie.” Beads and other colorful props will be available. Winner will be chosen via social media.
• Live entertainment inside all night, plus the debut of the new bayside belly-up bar on the deck.
After the Cinco de Mayo Party, Buckets will welcome beachgoers all summer long:
• Buckets will be open Thursday through Sunday in May for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks beginning at 8 a.m.
• Returning favorite No Shower Happy Hour will be held from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m. daily, featuring $2 Miller Light drafts and $5 Bacardi drinks.
• Starting Memorial Day Weekend, Friday, May 27, Buckets will be open seven days a week, and will host the much-anticipated return of Margarita Mondays and Taco Tuesdays. On Margarita Mondays, classic margaritas will be just $7 all day long. On Taco Tuesdays, the kitchen will serve up $5 tacos morning through night.
• All specials will be available throughout the indoor-outdoor bar and restaurant, including at the new belly-up bar.