Partners in Preservation will be hosting its Annual Holiday Tour on Dec. 4 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Wristbands for access to the tour will be $10 for all Bed and Breakfasts; all churches and museums are free; children under 12 are admitted free to all tours. The tour will start at the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse for a Christmas tree lighting and a quick visit to the museum. From that point on, the tour is self-paced. A guide with all the points on the tour and addresses will be provided at the start and are listed below:
• The Holly Beach Bed & Breakfast, 137 E. Spicer Ave. in Wildwood, for a glance at their model train display with Dickensian Village, Disney Parade and Trolley.
• The beautiful Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 2810 Atlantic Ave. in Wildwood, where a bake sale in the church hall will be taking place.
• St. Simeon’s By The Sea Episcopal Church, 2602 Central Ave. in North Wildwood, to see the breathtaking stained glass windows and hear the history of the first church on Pacific Ave.
• Summer Nights Bed & Breakfast, 2110 Atlantic Ave. in Wildwood, to see the Elvis & Marilyn Monroe room and sample treats from the Doo Wop Kitchen.
• Avair House and Tea Room, 2400 Central Ave. in North Wildwood, to see the restored Victorian home.
• Candlelight Inn, 2310 Central Ave. in North Wildwood, to visit the turn-of-the-century restored Victorian Bed & Breakfast.
• Wildwood Historical Society Museum, 3907 Pacific Ave. in Wildwood.
This year’s tour promises to be a great day of beautiful sightseeing and an intriguing historical adventure for all.
Partners in Preservation is a nonprofit organization fostering conservation and education of local history and historical sites. For more information, contact Cathy Smith at (609) 214-2253 or visit www.wildwoodnjhistory.com.