Donations are now being accepted for Mayor Leonard Desiderio’s annual Holiday Toy and Food Drive. Non-perishable food items and unwrapped toys can be brought to the following locations:
- City Hall (233 JFK Boulevard)
- Crest Savings Bank (4415 Landis Avenue)
- First Bank of Sea Isle City (4301 Landis Avenue)
- KIX Package Goods (on 63rd Street)
- Mrs. Brizzle’s Buns & Deli (4601 Landis Avenue)
- Rick’s Breakfast House (6112 Landis Avenue)
- Sands Department Store (6208 Landis Avenue)
- Sea Isle City’s Welcome Center (300 JFK Boulevard)
Gift cards and monetary donations will also be appreciated and can be mailed/brought to the Mayor’s Office at City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, Third Floor, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243.
The last day to donate to this year’s Toy and Food Drive is December 17. Prior to Christmas Day, the Mayor and his “Elves” will personally deliver the donated gifts to families in need.
For additional information about Mayor Desiderio’s 2023 Holiday Toy and Food Drive, please phone 609-263-4461, ext. 1245.