This week we turn the calendar to August for another month filled with events at Byrne Plaza at 3400 Pacific Avenue in Downtown Wildwood!
THURSDAY, August 1, we’ll begin the day with Fitness in the Plaza YOGA at 8:30 am. For $5 you can join this class every TUESDAY and THURSDAY until August 29!
THURSDAY Nights are known for FREE MUSIC IN THE PLAZA from 7:30 to 9 pm! Check out the August schedule that includes a special Friday* too:
- 8/1 – 99 Reasons – Motown to Classic Rock, Country to current
- 8/8 – Animal House – Party Rock ‘n Roll Dance Band, 50’s to current
- 8/9* – Cape Shore Jazz Orchestra – Friday Jazz with this 20-piece Orchestra
- 8/15 – 40 North – Rockin’ Country Music, voted top 3 Best Country in SJ
- 8/22 – Chatterband – Greatest hits from ’50s to today
- 8/29 – Stellar Mojo – High energy party rock show will get you dancin’
FRIDAY, August 2, we’ll begin with Fitness in the Plaza BOOT CAMP at 8:30 am. For $8 you can join this class every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, and FRIDAY until August 30!
SATURDAY, August 3 will bring the DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD FARMERS MARKET with over 30 quality vendors, from 8 am until 12:30 pm, every Saturday through September, except 9/7.
The Rib Off Festival will be held on August 3, Saturday from 4 pm to 10 pm and Sunday, August 4 from 11 am to 5 pm. The Wine & Jazz Festival will be the following weekend, August 10 & 11, from 4 to 10 on Saturday and 11 to 5 on Sunday.
MONDAY, August 12, will be the final Sip, Shop & Stroll from 6 to 9 pm! Boutique Shopping, Wine Sipping and Strolling to live music are planned!
Tuesday Movies take a break on 8/6 so that everyone can attend National Night Out Festivities at Fox Park, and return with 2 great movies to wrap up the season!
- August 13th –Incredibles 2
- August 20th – Ralph Breaks the Internet
Find our complete schedule of events as well as a listing of local hotels, restaurants, bars, and shops online at www.DOOWW.com and on Facebook Wildwood by the Sea!