Don’t have plans for Sunday’s game yet? DoTheShore has got you covered! We’ve highlighted some of the best spots at the shore to go for specials and celebrations on game day, so read on and start planning!
1. Anglesea Pub, North Wildwood: Join one of the best Irish pubs in New Jersey for its Super Sunday Game Party, featuring $1 domestic pints, $2 bottles, $3.50 crafts (pints) and $4 wine by the glass. Enter to win door prizes and a big screen TV! For more information, call (609) 729-1133.
2. Backfin Blues Bar & Grill, Wildwood: With tastes sure to please your palate, Backfin Blues’ will surely add to the thrill of the game. During Backfin’s Super Sunday Game Party, enjoy Happy Hour drink prices, a free buffet and plenty of fun. For more information, call (609) 522-0243.
3. Bellevue Tavern, Cape May Court House: For great food and great times in a warm, friendly atmosphere, visit the Bellevue! Bar specials for the big game include $2.50 drafts, $4 martinis and two for one appetizers. For more information, call (609) 463-1738.
4. Dogtooth Bar & Grill, Wildwood: Eat and drink to your heart’s desire during Dogtooth’s Super Footbowl Party. All day long, Dogtooth is offering $8 build-your-own burger, $7 cheesesteak wraps, chicken cheesesteak wraps, volcano shrimp wraps, $3 Flying Fish, $3.50 Yards Philly Pale Ale, and $2 domestic pints including Miller Lite, Yuengling and Coors Light. The fun continues with giveaways, raffles and prediction contests! For more information, call (609) 522-8383.
5. Harbor Burger Bar, Stone Harbor: Stone Harbor’s newest restaurant and bar will host a Super Sunday Party, featuring $2 Miller Lites, $3 Yuenglings and $0.50 wings. Add some gourmet burgers and craft beers into the mix, and you’ve got yourself the perfect party! For more information, call (609) 796-5669.
6. Owen’s Pub, North Wildwood: Who can resist all day Happy Hour and 21 HD TVs to watch the big game? Come to Owen’s for a Super Party at 6 p.m. featuring just that, plus a complimentary halftime buffet! For more information, call (609) 729-7290.
7. The Princeton, Avalon: Tickets are now available for Super Bash XIV! From 4 to 11:30 p.m., Friends In Need will host a party with a silent auction, raffle, beverages, food and friends! Tickets are $25 in advance, available at the Circle Tavern, or $30 at the door. Proceeds benefit Friend In Need, a local organization assisting those in need in Cape May County. For more information, visit friendinneednj.org.
8. Ship N’ Shore, Wildwood: As the motto goes, “It’s always Happy Hour at Ship N’ Shore,” and the specials just got even better with Ship N’ Shore’s Super Sunday Party! Be sure to stop by to catch the big game along with food and drink specials. For more information, call (609) 522-0377.
9. Westy’s Irish Pub, North Wildwood: This Irish-style pub is offering great specials for the big game! Enjoy $1.50 tacos, hot dogs and jalapeno pretzels, $0.45 wings, $5 10-inch pizzas, $5 steamers, $2 domestics and $5 sangrias at the downstairs bar only. For more information, call (609) 522-4991.
For more places to watch the big game this Sunday, check out the DoTheShore section!