Cold Spring Grange
Historic Cold Spring Village welcomes Carol Herforth, proprietor of the landmark c. 1912 restaurant now known as Cold Spring Grange, featuring heritage and pub style fare.
This two-story building was built in 1912 to serve as the meeting hall for the Cold Spring Grange #132, which functioned as a political/civic, business, educational and social organization for the farmers and residents of Cold Spring and its surrounding rural area until about 1970. Listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Places, the Grange Hall is the only building in Historic Cold Spring Village which stands on its original site.
Cold Spring Grange Restaurant embraces the “farm-to-table” concept, and its ingredients always reflect the season’s bounty. Ingredients come from local farms including Barefoot Garden, Branch Creek, Gehman Dagele Brother, Fields Without Fences, Formisano and Cape May Sea Salt.
The restaurant offers local, fresh ingredients in its menu selections for both lunch and dinner. Some menu items include Cedar Planked Salmon with Johnny Jump Up Flowers and Pea Tendrils, Grilled Flank Steak with NJ Asparagus, and Pee Wee Potatoes and Charred Ramps.
The rustic-style dining room is family friendly and provides a relaxing atmosphere. Along with a full service restaurant, Cold Spring Grange offers catering on and off premise for all types of events.
Take a trip through history by visiting Cold Spring Village, and dine on home-style items at the Cold Spring Grange Restaurant!