Cape May Promenade
Cape May’s promenade runs parallel to Beach Avenue and stretches for nearly two miles, taking you on a scenic walk or run past Cape May’s beaches.
- You do not need a beach tag to access the promenade. It is open to the public
- There are access ramps
- Public restrooms are located along the promenade approximately every half mile
- There are plenty of benches where you can rest or watch the ocean
- The promenade is illuminated in the evening
- A covered pavilion overlooks the Cove beach and is a popular location for weddings.
- From May 1 – October 31, bicycles, roller skates, and in-line skates are only allowed on the promenade from 4am to 10am
- Dogs are permitted only during the months of November, December, January, February and March
- Please do not block beach entrances
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted